Monday, April 30, 2018

Week 42: Emergency Transfers

Fam and Friends,
Another good week and it was also zone conference week. The main topic from the president was D&C 76... gotta love it. The rest of the topics were about loving the people and loving Russian. I really like these topics because they motivate me to work harder and to be a better person Вообще.
One of my companions is getting emergency transferred because some elders in Sochi could not handle each other. So Elder Page, is going to Astrakhan... the place where I just came from.
We got a new investigator from the sisters this week and we had a really good lesson. In the end we invited him to be baptized on the 5th of May and he said yes. It probably won't happen on the 5th, it will probably be on the 12th. Either way, I am so excited to get to know this guy because this guy is funny. It's cool to see how much he really wants this gospel in his life and how much he knows it's true. One thing he said though is that he wants to be baptized in autumn....... hahahahha why? I love Russians.

Он жив!

Elder Franckowiak

No comments:

Post a Comment